iulie 22, 2011

WiP - Random girl

Two days ago I tried to start an artwork in Photoshop and I god damn failed!The sketch was alright but I totally destroyed it when I added colors to it.I've tried several times to color it but it just doesn't work!
I haven't worked lately with colors , neither traditional nor digital , and yea , i was expecting a failure I guess...

I researched a lot about digital coloring , followed a lot of short tutorials and watched some professional speedpaints and hours and hours of practice  I finally found a coloring style that fits me!

Here's a WiP(work in progress) of a random artwork of a girl (maybe I'll dress her up, I'll think about that, lol) colored in the style I was talking about above.Comic-like but yet realistic!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu