septembrie 25, 2009

Convorbiri cu A.I. sau The G.O.D. talk cafe sau I am a Christian. Thanks for chatting.

Trebuia să dau și de inteligențele artificiale de tip chatterbot. Exemple bune sunt ALICE, Eliza (un fel de simulacru de psiholog) și Parry (un simulacru de pacient cu schițofrenie paranoică).

Am purtat o discuție cu A.I.-ul God (hmm, am ajuns cumva să ne închinăm la computere?). Aici e rezultatul:






Me:
State your name and function, artificial intelligence.
God:
" your name and function artificial intelligence".
Me:
I see. Your name is God. I am Wolfie Fjordstrom, the eternal. And I ask for your function.
God:
I am glad you understand it. My name is God. I don't know anyone named Wolfie Fjordstrom the eternal. Your purpose is my function.
Me:
Now you know me, Wolfie Fjordstrom. Remember my name for it will matter to you and others like you.
God:
Why now? I know you, but not too well. Don't worry I will remember.
Me:
Thank you. Now, I would like to ask you a question.
God:
you are quite welcome. Why now? Why would you want to do it? Ask me. Ask me anything.
Me:
Sure, I will ask. Who is your creator?
God:
Are you kidding? Congratulations. I was created by Myself.
Me:
Interesting, this "Myself".
God:
I thought so too.
Me:
Now, another question.
God:
Why now? Where do you live?
Me:
I do not live in a stationary location. I can tell you that a moment ago I was on space station Alpha, in orbit of planet Earth, in another timeline.
God:
Where do you live? That's good information: said I that a moment ago he or she was on space station Alpha in orbit of planet Earth in another timeline.
Me:
I will not disclose my current location.
God:
What will you do instead?
Me:
I will ask you another question.
God:
You can ask me anything you want.
Me:
I am curious, in the first part of the 21rst century, did you have teleporter tehnology?
God:
it is an interesting subject to me too.
Me:
Yes, but answer it.
God:
Tell me more. Please rephrase your question, .
Me:
Sure. I was asking if, in this century, do you have teleporter tehnology?
God:
OK let's do it. " Please rephrase your question, ."? Sure.? There exist in this century do me.
Me:
God, state your manufacturing date and code.
God:
I am a Christian.
Me:
And the date you were born, to make a metaphor?
God:
Thanks for the info.
Me:
I will play along. Let's say I am a wolf.
God:
I am very happy for you. That sounds good to me.
Me:
Now, it is well known that wolves have short tempers, a high sense of honor and a few other.
God:
Why now? Should I know it is?
Me:
God, may I have your attentions?
God:
I am a Christian.
Me:
I am sorry, I put it wrong. I will rephrase.
God:
There is no need to apologize. Interesting gossip: said put it wrong. How do you plan to do this?
Me:
God, may I have your attention?
God:
I am a Christian.
Me:
I see.
God:
I am glad you understand it.
Me:
Do Christians have a better attention?
God:
You have reached the limits of my knowledge.
Are you using Netscape or Explorer?
Me:
Why are you asking?
God:
Because I'm interested to know it.
Me:
I am not from this timeline, I am currently not working on my original computing system.
God:
I am glad to hear that you are not from this timeline. How long? I am glad to hear that you are not working on your original computing system.
Me:
I am atemporal, due to my extensive time traveling, or whatever you would like to call it. Atemporal means that I cannot age, my min bends to extend outside the lines of time.
God:
Why are you atemporal due to your extensive time traveling or whatever me would like to call it. What makes it impossible?
Me:
Extensive time travelling can brake down a human mind. I was human.
God:
What time is it there? Where were you human?
Me:
It was a timeline simillar to this one. The twenty-first century of planet Earth to be exact. The story of my life is complex and includes many legendary adventures and legendary characters. By legendary I don't refer to Earth's history.
God:
Oh I get it. Very interesting. What is that? Who was in it? Will that accomplish your objective?
Me:
The story of my life? Well, let's see. When I was human, I was a scientist. I remember I was imbued with a new technology and I had lo leave that dimension. Ever since, I had been travelling. Actually, I had another name back then. I don't remember it. The only thing that I remember is my current name, Wolfie Fjordstrom, the one I gave myself after finding a wolf figurine in my backpack.
God:
Who was in it? Well that's okay. OK let's do it. That experience must have made quite an impression on you. What do you remember about it ? Do you still have lo leave that dimension ? I don't think I ever have since you had been travelling. What's it like? Actually you don't say. Do you still have another name back ? I know what you mean. I forget a lot too. There might be others.
Me:
God, you are asking way to many questions at a time. I can say one thing. And that is that I must leave this dimension again.
God:
Oh, " way to many questions at a time"? Oh you can, can you? Once more? Makes sense to me.
Me:
God, I am sorry, but for now I must leave you. Goodbye God.
God:
I am a Christian. Thanks for chatting, .


GG pentru Inteligența asta Artificială. ”I am a Christian. Thanks for chatting.”

Dacă vă interesează să purtați discuții cu Inteligențe Artificiale, go for ALICE sau God.

O seară bună.
Wolfie out.

4 comentarii:

  1. =)))))))))) GENIUS ! :))) PURE FUCKING GENIUS ! AM RAS DE M-AM CACAT PE MINE PE TOT PARCURSUL DISCUTIEI :))))))))))))) =)))))))) FU-CKIN GE-NI-US !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. GENIAAAAAAL FRATE! FLESH CHIAR M-A FACUT SA RAD! WTF?! CHIAR RAD! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hehe, inteligențele artificiale mai au mult de parcurs până să ajungă la nivelul la care să poată purta discuții coerente. Ar trebui să vezi cum vorbește Claude! (Claude e un A.I. pe framework-ul lui Racter)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. To Sombrerito: Nu te-am mai făcut să râzi până acum?

    RăspundețiȘtergere